1. Kahala at Poipu Kai in Poipu: Dogs and Cats less than 20 lbs allowed
2. Kalaheo Pali Kai: Allowed
3. Kuhio Shores: Only one small bird or one cat allowed with prior approval. Small fish allowed with prior approval.
4. Kukui’ula Kainani: Allowed
5. Makahuena at Poipu: Dogs and Cats allowed
6. Makanui: Pets allowed only with prior written permission from the Board.
7. Manualoha 1: A dog or a cat allowed only with prior written permission from the Board.
8. Pili Mai at Poipu: Allowed
9. Poipu Crater: Only fish or a small bird allowed
10. Poipu Kapili: Allowed
11. Poipu Sands: No pets allowed without prior written approval from the Board.
12. Poipu Shores: Allowed
13. The Club Bungalos at Kukuiula: Allowed
1. Hale Lani Village at Puhi: Yes to Dogs and Cats. Two animals are allowed. There are no size restrictions. Animals, cats or dogs, must be on a leash or in a carrier when in common areas. Immediate fine with no warning will be issued for pets that are loose in the common area if the owner does not pick up fecal droppings. Pets may not be tied and left in the common areas, including the front landings. Pet rules are strictly enforced in regards to nuisance, noise and sanitation.
2. Hookena at Puhi: Yes to Dogs and Cats.
3. Hale Malu at Puhi: Yes to Dogs and Cats. No livestock, poultry or other animals whatsoever shall be allowed or kept in or an any part of the Community, except that dogs, cats or other common household pets as described in the Bylaws, in reasonable number (as determined by the board) may be kept by Owners and Occupants in their respective Homes. Pets are only allowed on the common elements of the Community if they are on a leash or in a pet carrier. Pets must be accompanied by the Owner at all times when on the common area, and may not be tied up by a leash or other means and left unattended on common areas, driveways or in open garages.
4. Kalapaki Villas in Lihue: Yes to Dogs and Cats. No size restrictions.
5. Kauai Beach Villas in Lihue: Yes to Dogs and Cats.
6. Regency Huleia in Lihue: Yes to Dogs and Cats.
7. Sun Village in Lihue: Yes to Dogs and Cats. Yes to birds. No rabbits or other caged animals. 30 lbs weight restriction. No more than 2 pets allowed per apartment.
8. Villas at Puali in Lihue: Yes to Dogs and Cats.
1. Kawaihau Sports Villa: Common household pets (e.g., cats, dogs, birds, fish) may be kept by residents inside their units, no “outside” cats are allowed to roam the property. Pets are limited to three (3) per unit.
2. Waipouli Beach Resort: One dog less than 30lbs or one cat less than 20lbs.
Princeville Condos that allow pets:
1. Ali’i Kai at Hanalei: Allowed
2. Cliffs at Princeville: Dogs and Cats allowed
3. Emmalani Court: Household Pets allowed
4. Hale Honu in Princeville: Dogs and Cats allowed
Hale Moi in Princeville: Dogs and Cats allowed
5. Hanalei Bay Villas: Allowed
6. Kamahana: Allowed
7. Kaiulani of Princeville in Princeville: 1 Pet less than 40 lbs. allowed
8. Mauna Kai: Allowed
9. Nihilani: Allowed
10. Pali Ke Kua in Princeville: Dogs and Cats allowed
11. Paliuli: Allowed
12. Paniolo: Allowed with prior approval
13. Plantation at Princeville: Allowed
14. Puamana in Princeville: Dogs and Cats allowed
15. Pu’u Po’a: Allowed w/in reason
16. Sandpiper Village in Princeville: Dogs and Cats allowed
17. Sealodge: Allowed
18. Villas of Kamalii: Allowed